Brit Brit's Suicide Note

Ding-dang, y'all.

According to Perez Hilton, Britney Spears recently wrote a suicide note:

"The letter was very sad," says a friend. "It was filled with reasons why she shouldn't live, included lines from poems about death."

Wonder what it said? What literary allusions did Unfitney conjure in her thanatopsis? Well, wait no more: My secret sources have found a copy of this note! I reproduce it here:

'Sup y'all, So I'm like dead or whatev' So like Sylvia Plath wrout it rite :

The frost makes a flower,

The dew makes a star,

The dead bell, the dead bell,

Somebody's done for.


And she was all like:


The woman is perfected
Her dead

Body wears the smile of accomplishment,

The illusion of a Greek necessity

Flows in the scrolls of her toga

Her bare

Feet seem to be saying:

We have come so far, it is over


So like when the pap-paps all take my pikture, I'm all like


I have suffered the atrocity of sunsets.

Scorched to the root

My red filaments burn and stand, a hand of wire.


Now I break up in pieces that fly about like clubs.

A wind of such violence

Will tolerate no bystanding: I must shriek.


I'm like exactly like Sylvia Plath, y'all. Here's my poetry

Gimme gimme more, gimme more

Gimme gimme more, gimme gimme more

Gimme more more


You see? That's like litachur an shit.

As my last well and testimoney, I leave all my mony and worldly posesions to Leona Helmsley's dog. Piece out, Brit Brit X(


1 Comment:

  1. annaham said...
    Brilliant post. I lol'd.

    Oh, Unfitney. May your craziness never cease!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.